Use these as an appetizer, an addition to your sports game gathering, holiday celebrations, or as a main dish all it’s own!
Make double or triple batches and freeze the extras for a quick reheat option when schedules are tight! These go great with dipping sauces or inside a saucy dish; who doesn’t love spaghetti with meatballs in sauce?
1 lb. Ground Beef, use other animal meat or combo of meats; grind up liver and kidneys to add a powerful, nutrient rich meat mixture
1/2 Onion, diced
1/4 c. Panko, optional; replace with seasoned breadcrumbs if you prefer
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Shape individual meatballs; I like to use a 1/2″ scooper to ensure an even size among the meatballs.
- Place a single layer of meatballs, spaced evenly, in the air fryer tray/basket. Remember you may need to cook in several batches.
- Cook for 13-14 minutes at 390º F, turning frequently for even browning.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, freeze individually on a sheet try (transfer to freezer bags for long term storage), or add to your favorite spaghetti sauce and serve with noodles!
Switch up your seasonings and even add in other ingredients to create a unique combo all your own!
Remember to always check and follow your own air fryer instructions on the preparation and cooking of your foods as it varies among each machine.