A dish that screams comfort! Create a meal in under an hour and with less mess to boot!
2 lbs. Ground Beef
1/2 c. Onion, diced
1/4 c. Milk
3/4 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
1/4 c. Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 c. Ketchup
1/2 c. Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Ground Mustard
- Preheat air fryer to 370º F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, panko, and milk.
- Stir in the ground meat, onion, parsley, worcestershire, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and place meat mixture inside, forming a loaf. Let set.
- Carefully remove the formed loaf , with parchment, and place onto the air fryer basket/tray.
- Place into air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. If it browns too quickly, add a foil tent over the top of the loaf.
- Cook another 15 minutes, meanwhile, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, and ground mustard to make a sauce.
- After the initial 30 minute cook, spread the sauce mixture on the top of the loaf until covered.
- Continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes, checking often, until an internal temperature reads 165º F.
- Remove from air fryer and allow to rest 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side.
Instead of one large loaf, try breaking it down into a few smaller loaves, but remember to always cook in a single layer allowing for space around each food item. Multiple batches may be needed.
Switch up the meat used or use a combo of ground meats; don’t forget to incorporate some organs perhaps too. Even the pickiest of eaters will never tell they are eating super nutrient dense ground meats/offal!
Remember to always adhere to your air fryer instructions as times and cooking methods vary based on your own appliance.