A dish that screams comfort! Create a meal in under an hour and with less mess to boot!
Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Yield: Serves 6
2 lbs. Ground Beef
1/2 c. Onion, diced
1/4 c. Milk
3/4 c. Panko Bread Crumbs
1/4 c. Fresh Parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 tsp. Garlic Salt
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
1 c. Ketchup
1/2 c. Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Ground Mustard
- Preheat air fryer to 370º F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, panko, and milk.
- Stir in the ground meat, onion, parsley, worcestershire, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and place meat mixture inside, forming a loaf. Let set.
- Carefully remove the formed loaf , with parchment, and place onto the air fryer basket/tray.
- Place into air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. If it browns too quickly, add a foil tent over the top of the loaf.
- Cook another 15 minutes, meanwhile, stir together the ketchup, brown sugar, and ground mustard to make a sauce.
- After the initial 30 minute cook, spread the sauce mixture on the top of the loaf until covered.
- Continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes, checking often, until an internal temperature reads 165º F.
- Remove from air fryer and allow to rest 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side.
This dish would go great with any of the dishes found in our Forage or Vegetable sections!
Instead of one large loaf, try breaking it down into a few smaller loaves, but remember to always cook in a single layer allowing for space around each food item. Multiple batches may be needed.
Switch up the meat used or use a combo of ground meats; don’t forget to incorporate some organs perhaps too. Even the pickiest of eaters will never tell they are eating super nutrient dense ground meats/offal!
Remember to always adhere to your air fryer instructions as times and cooking methods vary based on your own appliance.