These flavorful, crispy bits of pork belly will be a repeat snack for any occasion! A perk using the air fryer is there is hardly any mess as opposed to traditional methods of preparing these tasty nibbles! Feel free to season/marinade in whatever you feel emboldened to create!
Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites
- Yield: About 15 Pieces 1x
1 1/2 lbs. Pork Belly, patted dry, cut into 1-inch pieces
3 Tbsp. Canola Oil
1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400º F.
- In a bowl, combine the oil, brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add in the pork pieces a coat thoroughly.
- Place coated pieces in a single layer on the air fryer tray/basket. (Ensure room around each piece; you may need to do multiple batches.)
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, checking often to shake and turn the pieces to ensure even browning.
- Remove pieces and serve warm.
Please adhere to individual air fryer machine instructions for proper cook times/food sizes.