Another outstanding one pot dish that’s quick, simple, and will surely be a repeat meal the whole family will enjoy!
Air Fryer Pot Roast
- Yield: Serves 4
2.65 lbs. Top Round Roast/Topside, scored
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
4 Tbsp. Worcester Sauce
4 Large Carrots, peeled and diced
5 Medium Potatoes, peeled and diced
4 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Season the scored beef roast in the soy sauce and half the worcester sauce. Rub with the salt and pepper, ensuring the seasoning gets into the scored sections.
- Place into the air fryer basket/tray and cook for 15 minutes at 360º F
- Toss the peeled and diced vegetables in the remaining worcester sauce, maple syrup, olive oil, and salt & pepper.
- After 15 minutes cook time, add in the vegetable to the roast (filling gaps, but ensuring a single layer.)
- Cook for an additional 45 minutes.
- Check for doneness on both the meat and vegetables. If the veggies need more time, remove the roast and allow to cook in 5 minute increments, checking often. If the roast needs more time, remove the veggies and cook for longer in 5 minute increments.
- Allow the roast to rest for 10 minutes prior to serving.