Terms and Conditions (a.k.a. “how the approved vendor Inner Circle works”)
I acknowledge that I and my business am:
- An Anyone Can Farm Tribe facebook group member in good standing for 6 months.
- Offering a product or service that is somehow useful to homestead farmers.
- Applying during an open season time
I agree that I have the following privileges:
- I can post up to 3 offer/product posts with links per week on the main The Anyone Can Farm Tribe group feed /discussion area and in comments. (Chat groups are not included).
- I will use the hashtag #approvedvendor on all such posts. I realize that any posts without that will be deleted. Anyone using the hashtag and NOT on the approved vendor list will be warned once, then removed from the group.
- I will enjoy preferred contact status with Mark and Jill via text and email.
- I can receive business and marketing support and training in the once monthly zoom calls. These calls will be topic driven plus q&a and recorded. Current Inner Circle vendors will have access to all recordings.
- I accept that these privileges are contingent on maintaining good standing as outlined below. I acknowledge that I can be removed from the program immediately, with no refund, if I do not maintain good standing.
- I understand that if I apply for a category that is already filled my membership will be refunded and I will NOT be an approved vendor in the Inner Circle program. I will be placed on a waiting list and given priority if a slot opens up in the next term.
You maintain good standing by
- Adding value to the Tribe with information or interactive posts without product links..
- Keeping your membership in good standing financially.
- Membership lasts for 4 months and is payable monthly or by the term.
- Membership automatically renews for the next 4 month term unless canceled.
- Cancellations will be effective at the start of the new term, with no prorated refunds. Know that your membership is for a term when you sign up, with no refunds or prorations given.
- Notifying admin if you want to change or add a category of product or service to your account so we maintain good relations within the group. To protect your exclusivity we have limited slots per category, and you can add a category if, and only if, there’s a slot.
Categories (number is the total available slots for that category)
Categories are subject to change and our discretion.
- Podcast (2)
- YouTube channel (2)
- Products that ship (7)
- Tools and equipment (3)
- Events (3 per trimester)
- Classes (TBD)
- Other services (financial and insurance, health, etc.) (TBD on a case by case basis)